- Your warranty is… still valid?
- Thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
- Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel?
- If u don’t know how to flash or use custom ROMs then don’t ever try to judge it!!
- Your Device must be fully rooted and have TWRP Recovery installed.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
- xtremeroms.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 during or after the installation of Lineage OS 15.1 ROM. Proceed at your own risk.
Download Links :
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10
- Second, Install TWRP Recovery on your Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 Device. After this step becomes complete, follow the installation steps.
- First, Download Lineage OS 15.1 ROM Oreo ROM for Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 on the desktop of the PC.
- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Transfer Lineage OS 15.1 ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above links to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Unplug Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Note :– wipe dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors while ROM installation.
- Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
- Navigate to the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
- Navigate to Go Back once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation. Done! You’ve successfully updated Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 to the latest Lineage OS 15.1 ROM. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!