Install Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo ROM on Mi Note Pro
Download and Install Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo ROM on Mi Note Pro: Xiaomi Mi Note Pro has started getting the latest Android 8.1 Oreo via Mokee OS ROM. Now you can download and install Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo ROM on Mi Note Pro. Xiaomi is one of the major Android smartphones manufactures in the world. Xiaomi launched the mid-range Android device Mi Note Pro with Android 5.0.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat. Now the times to upgrade your device to install Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo ROM on Mi Note Pro.
This latest Mokee OS ROM comes with all the official Android Oreo features, customization and also brings some aftermarket features through that you can play and modify your device. By following this simple step by step guide you can easily install Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo ROM on Mi Note Pro.
- Your warranty is… still valid?
- Thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
- Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel?
- If u don’t know how to flash or use custom ROMs then don’t ever try to judge it!!
- Your Device must be fully rooted and have TWRP Recovery installed.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Mi Note Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Mi Note Pro on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Mi Note Pro is at least above 80% before going ahead.
- xtremeroms.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Mi Note Pro during or after the installation of Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo ROM. Proceed at your own risk.
Download Links :
Android 8.1 Oreo Mokee OS ROM
Google Apps (Gapps)
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Mi Note Pro
- Second, Install TWRP Recovery on your Mi Note Pro Device. After this step becomes complete, follow the installation steps.
- First, Download Mokee OS 8.1 Oreo ROM for Mi Note Pro on the desktop of the PC.
- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Transfer Android 8.1 Oreo Mokee OS ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above links to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Unplug Mi Note Pro from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Note :– wipe dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors while ROM installation.
- Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
- Navigate to the Android 8.1 Oreo Mokee OS ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
- Navigate to Go Back once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Mi Note Pro will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You’ve successfully updated Mi Note Pro to the latest Android 8.1 Oreo Mokee OS ROM. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!