Install MIUI 9 on Lenovo P2
Xiaomi has recently released its most amazing OS update for Lenovo P2 that will make your smart device look like on top of the world. MIUI 9 update has got everything you’ve always been looking for. It’s time to update Lenovo P2 to MIUI9 so that you may enjoy top quality operating system on your smart device.
- Deep-level system optimizations (08-07)
- New icons (08-07)
- New animations for launching and exiting apps (08-07)
- Simpler Home screen editing (08-07)
- Introducing Split screen (08-07)
- Improved Silent mode triggered by the volume button (08-07)
- Improved readability for the start page of Messaging (08-07)
- Optimization – Devices with rare Bluetooth profiles are hidden in the device list (07-25)
- New – Search for apps in the Dual app’s settings (08-03)
- Your warranty is… still valid?
- Thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
- Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel?
- If u don’t know how to flash or use custom ROMs then don’t ever try to judge it!!
- Your Device must be fully rooted and have TWRP Recovery installed.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Lenovo P2 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Lenovo P2 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Lenovo P2 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
- xtremeroms.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Lenovo P2 during or after the installation of Miui 9 ROM. Proceed at your own risk.
Download Links :
Miui 9 ROM V8.1.25 (Lenovo P2)
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo P2
- Second, Install TWRP Recovery on your Lenovo P2 Device. After this step becomes complete, follow the installation steps.
- First, Download Miui 9 ROM for Lenovo P2 on the desktop of the PC.
- Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
- Transfer Miui 9 ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above links to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
- Unplug Lenovo P2 from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
- While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Note :– wipe dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors while ROM installation.
- Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
- Navigate to the Miui 9 ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
- Navigate to Go Back once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Lenovo P2 will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You’ve successfully updated Lenovo P2 to the latest Lineage OS 15.1 Android 8.1 Oreo ROM. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!