MIUI is one o the most customized Android Skins ever. On the other hand, the software that ships with Google Pixel are almost stock Android with a very, very few visual and functional modifications. In other words, the MIUI and Google Pixel UI represent the two extremes of the Android world in terms of look and feel. In MIUI, you can theme pretty much anything, ranging from lockscreen UI to app themes. But with Pixel, you can change wallpaper and that’s pretty much about it. Sure, there are hundreds of home screen launchers in the Google Play Store but they don’t even come close to complete theming of a device. Today, we are bringing you the iOS Pixel One MIUI theme which can be installed on any MIUI device.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Mediatek
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Xiaomi Mi 4 / Mi 4i / Mi 4c
- Xiaomi Redmi 2s Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s
- Xiaomi Redmi 2s
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s
- Xiaomi Mi mix
- Xiaomi Mi max
- Xiaomi Mi 5
- Xiaomi Mi 3
Pre-requirements before you Installing these theme
- Make sure you Are on Android 4.4 or above
- Make sure you are Using a Xiaomi device
- make sure you are on Miui Global Rom
- Make sure there is minimum 4Gb space available in your xiaomi device
How to Install?
- After you Download the theme place it in the root of sd card.
- Then download MiUI Theme editor from Google Playstore.
- Now open MiUi theme editor and click on Browse button
- Now select the Downloded theme file (iOS Pixel One Fix.mtz)
- Now Click on start and click to next > next option to install iOS Pixel One Theme
- After you will get a installation complete message, Now close the app
- Now look for themes app
- Now You will see 3 Options Online, Offline, Local.
- Tap on Local
- Now you choose the iOS Pixel One Theme.
- Now tap on iOS Pixel One theme and click to apply.
- That’s all !!! You have successfully installed iOS Pixel One in your xiaomi Device.