Pixel ui for Lenono K3 Note
This is a Latest build of pixel ui custom rom for Lenovo K3 Note (k50) which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat OS and today we will show you how to install pixel ui custom Rom on Lenono K3 Note, the rom is stable and ready for daily use , you can use it for daily use purpose, the rom is not support volte,if you face any type of camera issue then use footej camara app from google play store,to install the rom your Device must be Rooted with a custom Recovery installed, if not install first it, follow bellow Guide to install pixel ui on Lenono K3 Note,
- Your warranty is… still valid?
- I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
- Thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
- Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel?
- Before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
- You point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- If u don’t know how to flash or use custom ROMs then don’t ever try to judge it!!
- Your Device must be fully rooted and have 3.1 TWRP Recovery installed.
- 1.RIL (Calls /SMS, Data connection)
- 4.Audio / Mediaserver
- 7.Both storages & MTP
- 8.HW de/encoding
- 9.Camera (photos)
- 10.GPS & aGPS
- 11.Audio recorder (both mono & stereo)
- 12.HDR photos
Download Links :
1. Rom File (mega) Download
2. from yandex Download
3. solution for camera error Download
4. update, must flash this Download
A technique is basic and clean, follow each and every step for clean and smooth installation.
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the Rom File for your Device and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create an android backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.and fix file (if present)
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
- Done! (flash patch using same process if available)