One of the biggest advantages of Xiaomi devices is that you can customize the device by changing themes and fonts. In this guide, we will show you how to install android 8.0 theme in Xiaomi device, But before you go the guide below are devices which are supported to Install Android 8.0 Theme.Supported Device
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S prime
- Redmi 2
- Redmi 2 Prime
- Redmi Note 3
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi Note 3G / 4G
- Redmi Note 2
- Mi 5
- Mi 5c
- Mi 4
- Mi 4i
- Mi 3
- Mi 2
- Redmi 1s
- Redmi 4A
Pre-requirements before you Installing these theme
- Make sure you Are on Android 4.4 or above
- Make sure you are Using a Xiaomi device
- make sure you are on Miui Global Rom
- Make sure there is minimum 4Gb space available in your xiaomi device
Download Android Oreo Theme for Xiaomi Devices
Download MiUI Theme editor App
How to Install?
- After you Download the theme place it in the root of sd card.
- Then download MiUI Theme editor from Google Playstore.
- Now open MiUi theme editor and click on Browse button
- Now select the Downloded theme file (ore.mtz)
- Now Click on start and click to next > next option to install Android Oreo Theme
- After you will get a installation complete message, Now close the app
- Now look for themes app
- Now You will see 3 Options Online, Offline, Local.
- Tap on Local
- Now you choose the oreo os 1.0 theme.
- Now tap on Oreo theme and click to apply.
- That’s all !!! You have successfully installed android oreo in your xiaomi Device.